Case Building... Any Recommended Sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheerios

Banned
Im interested and want to know how i can build my own cases and was wondering if maybe you guys have any recommendation sites :D

yea check out ELLE's links, those are good. Basically if you're going to do a window mod, which is what most people do first.

You're gonna want to lay the window over the side panel, draw a line around the window, and then place take over the lines you drew, then place the window down again, and redraw the lines, this is insuring that you won't scratch the panel while buzzin.
Then get yourself a dremel and cut the whole side out and i would suggest using sandpaper to smooth the inside edging out. Along with the window kit you'll recieve some stripping. Place that on the inside edge and then pop you're window in, and wa-la!

Um... building your own case is just up to you. Many people buy cheap ass cases and mod them into something beautiful, some start from scratch and some put a PC into something it wouldnt regularly be in. It all depends on what you want to do...

Are there any compatability issues with PSU's or mobo's when swapping out a stock case to an aftermarket one?

hmm but the problem is i dont know how to do anything, im not really the technical type of guy haha...

if only there was a site to show me some tricks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom