carbon fiber case mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1C0CH3T

Daemon Poster
has anyone bought any of that carbon fiber decal stuff and put it on their comp yet? i found some on ebay, just wondering if anyone has any experience w/ it

gurusan said:
dead linkzor
yup

What exactly is it? I have a bunch of carbon fiber sheets because a friend works at a factory nearby that produces carbon fiber products. $50 sheets for free, and its extremely usefull. :D

thebleakness said:
yup

What exactly is it? I have a bunch of carbon fiber sheets because a friend works at a factory nearby that produces carbon fiber products. $50 sheets for free, and its extremely usefull. :D

Carbon fiber is a composite material that is extremely strong and extremely light.

Not much point in making a CF case but CF is really beautiful....many people get obsessed with CF as it's just awesome looking.

Carbon fibre is used on many race cars....people even make a whole car out of it because it is so strong and light...your in a win win situation :)

gurusan said:
Carbon fiber is a composite material that is extremely strong and extremely light.

Not much point in making a CF case but CF is really beautiful....many people get obsessed with CF as it's just awesome looking.
no no no, i know what CF is. I was sorta talking about how usefull it is and everything. :rolleyes: I wanted to know what he was linking too.

And R1C0CH3T, the new link doesnt work again. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom