can't touch this mod - internal UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know what the UPS does. I just can't understand why he wants to put it inside his computer.
why did you make the comment 'it only stays on 25 minutes' then? But yeah, I wouldn't put on in my comp

I want a cheap UPS myself...I only need one that'll last 5 mins since power outages seem to happen a lot around here

I myself have an old UPS that was used for some servers, and when they closed, I got it for free. I don't knwo about your UPS, but mine is heavy as hell, how in the world would you be able to lug your desktop around?

Nubius said:
why did you make the comment 'it only stays on 25 minutes' then?
The way he put it is that "laptops have a battery, why can't a pc?". So, I was assuming he wanted to kind of go portable with this computer or something. But with only 25 minutes of time on the battery, I can't see why someone would want to put this thing inside the computer when the computer is going to sit in one location for 99% of the time.

Anyway, I give you props on attempting something creative. :D

LMAO, good idea, BAD INSTALL, this could be thought out a little better instead of $%^*ing up a good case. why dont you mod some of you extra expansion bay slots to fit the cord, not run it out the front!:freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom