Can't overclock at all! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsteg

Baseband Member
I have an Emachine (yes i know......) that came with a 1.3GHz Intel Celeron processor (again, i know :( ).

I'm planning to overclock it just a tad whee bit.

The problem is, when I enter BIOS, (PhoenixBIOS is supposedly the name of it), there are no setting for the FSB or the VCore. All it has are simple stuff like Audio configuration, Primary and Secondary Slave, etc.

The only thing that remotely comes close to FSB or the processor itself is the information given. It will only tell my I have a 1.3GHz processor with a 100MHz FSB and 256KB of Cache.

How would I overclock in this case if i'm not able to adjust the FSB.

Perhaps there is a different BIOS program I can download :)eek: ) Help me. thanks. :)

thanks for the CPU-Z!

The manufacturer came out to be: Trigem Computer, Inc.
and the model for it is the: Lomita (with a name like that, I wouldn't expect quality. lol)

I couldn't seem to find anything on their site so I went to the BIOS brand (which is Phoenix) and couldn't find any updates either.

I take it that i'm stuck at 1.3GHz :(

i have the same thing going on...
when my brother got a better vid card (5700 ultra), it said to go into the BIOS and make sure all these different setting say what they're supposed to.......

LOL, DELL BIOS has only about 10 settings, only a couple of em you can even change... (like password)......its pathetic.....(and yes, we DLed the latest BIOS and it didnt change any settings just supposed to reduce **** ups when loading which never happened anyways.....DELL = good office PCs, and targets at shooting range......

oh well. i'll just upgrade to more memory for better performance.

just thought OC would be a nice thing (providing i have all the required equipment).

time to slap on a stick of 512MB. Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom