Cannot stay stable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, at 4ghz i got a 1000 point increase.

but that might not have been stable, I was only at 1.36 vcore.

lol i wish nos. PC just froze on me, only on aim and the forums. this stinks man. Hey, should I buy knightmare's external watercooling unit for 60$? its a Koolance EXOS 2. Its 3-4 yrs old... said its been taken care of and cleaned properly. Should I do it? I think it would be a nice entry level cooling unit. Im either going to buy his hoses and and cpu block, or buy my own.

What setting should I try now? this is ridiculous that I cannot stay stable!!! please help guys, thanks.

Loosen the timings on your RAM first. Keep the voltage the same. If it's still unstable then you'll have to resort bringing your vcore to 1.36. You raise it higher than that but if your only want to go there then you might be stuck at 3.3GHz.

yeah, some batches just are not that great. I seem to have gotten a great chip. I was reading another forum, and some of the top batches had the same vcore and same fsb and all. So I think I got lucky, you might not have..

When i put the vcore to 1.36, ASUS probe II shows 1.31, cpuz shows 1.31, and even hardware monitor in BIOS shows 1.31... what is going on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom