Canadian Modding (yay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baez

Admin / Dev
Staff member
Alright I've bought from a few American pc modding places for my new rig already (gonna post tons of pics and specs once its done!) and have spent almost 800 on modding parts so far.

But I can't stand the fees of getting thru customs anymore. So does anyone know of a good modding store that ships anywhere in Canada and is IN Canada? I already looked at Bigfoot Computers and they don't have the few parts left I need. Any other suggestions would be great!

uuh well you could move state side. LOL J/K tuff call, I guess the general canadian poplulation inst into high end PC's .

like half this forum is canadian lol come on someone has to know of at least one other store.

uuh well you could move state side. LOL J/K tuff call, I guess the general canadian poplulation inst into high end PC's .

i was thinking of shipping them to an american company i am friends with but i still have to pay duty :(

but i still have to pay duty

Not on a present. If your friends were to buy you a present and send it to you for, say, your birthday. Wonder where they would get the money for those modding supplies you were wnting...?

ha! thats evil. but a good idea nonetheless ;). i'll see if i get them to do that.

still a canadian modding compan would be easier. why can't there be a frozencpu.ca? :p

Trotter said:
Not on a present. If your friends were to buy you a present and send it to you for, say, your birthday. Wonder where they would get the money for those modding supplies you were wnting...?

WAT you are not suggesting some sort of mischevios deed, are you trotter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom