Can someone find me a monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0mmun1st4lyf3

In Runtime
i need a flat screen monitor 100 dollars or lower, 17" atleast, i dont care wher you get it from, i found the cheapest deals on EBAY so far but i think there are cheaper deals. i also need a 80gb hard drive, 512mb of ram , must be cheap plz im very very broke, also a combo of PSU and Case 420watts prefered thanks very much

You mean flat screen or flat panel? If you mean panel, you would be pretty lucky to find one for less than $200, nevermind $100.

Go to www.pricewatch.com you can find some pretty cheap stuff on there.

Oh yes, good ol' overstock. I just ordered something from there the other day for the first time. It came really quick, and was super cheap. It was a battery for my camera, would have cost $40 through Kodak, but was $17 brand new from them.

Our company got 16 21" CRT flat screen monitors off Ebay for $600.00 This thing is friggin huge too, feel like i'm sitting at the healm of the star ship enterprise

If you are looking for cheap, try ebay. Also, if you live in the US, there might be some sort of govenment surplus store nearby that might have a sutible display. I just got a 19 trinitron from one such place for $50, tested and working :)

BASSMASTER said:
Our company got 16 21" CRT flat screen monitors off Ebay for $600.00 This thing is friggin huge too, feel like i'm sitting at the healm of the star ship enterprise

You got 16 of them for $600?! Thats one hell of a bulk discount.

Thats like $38 a peice. I'll buy one off of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom