can i do more overclocking than this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliman

Baseband Member
can anyone help me do more than this,i only set the CPU frequency 285MHZ only,if i set more than 285 MHZ then my screen blackout but computer sound running and how can i changer the Multiplier.thanks

Attachments

• CPU4.JPG
    CPU4.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 83
make sure you disable the eist,cie, and virtualization in the bios before overclocking
also post what mobo and ram you have.

ANd always monitor your cpu temps.

this is the cheap Mboard,ESC-671-M.The only thing i can changer in bios are :CPU Frequency seting:mix 226 to max 350,and CPU:DRAM Frequency ratio8:5(667mhz)....i donot see any miltiplier and voltge control,any overclocking tool work with this MBoaerd out there??

Actually guys he is OCed, his multiplier is supposed to be 7 and its at 6 because his CPU isn't under load some sort of power option in BIOS , I have it too.

this is my old DELL PC for my internet thing.i just replace Mboard,CPU,and Memmory ,but i want to play around with it fisrt before i go to my Gaming PC i just built.this small PC have:

E6300
ECS-671T-M-DDR2-667/533
OCZ-2X1GB-DDR2-PC6400-800MHZ

Well you can raise your FSB to 333 before you start to OC your RAM , btw your RAM runs at 667 speed not at 800 since your motherboard doesn't support 800 RAM, why'd you get it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom