Can I crank my MHz up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uzi - It's called an approximation fool......it's been known for quite some damn time that each processor is an approximate estimation to an Intel.....2GHz competing with a 2.9GHz is VERY realistic depending on the type of Intel processor it's going against.

AMD would never just say in their own product "yeah this is compared to intel BTW"

the last thing they'd do is mention their competitors......I can't even think of how many times this comparison has been made before and you just now decide to step in with "umm no"

yeah freakin right.

are designed to communicate the relative application performance
Cause yeah a random number like 3000+ or whatever the model number is really makes sense in terms of 'relative application'

Anywho, gaara already layed that out.

First off, Athlon XP's suck ass. In no way do they compete with a 2.9ghz intel(p4). I can tell you right now that a 2.8ghz p4 will ****ing smear an XP. So just ****ing drop it. But just keep on telling yourself that a 2900+ is equiv. to a 2.9ghz intel. Your just cheating yourself buddy.

I will get some benchmarks just to show you ****ing fools what is what. But probably after you see the benchmarks you faggots will still complain.

Wow, this thread certainly turned ugly fast.

Since the original poster seems to have his question answered, this is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom