Building a new system

Status
Not open for further replies.
aznboi88 said:
If you have some money to spare when you added up the costs of that system, you might want to consider on a better power supply because the ones that comes with cases arent too good try stick to thermaltake and antec.

WHAA? It IS an antec so I don't see the problem here. I choose an antec case because it came with a decent power supply. Turns out the guy apparently DOES need a keyboard+mouse+monitor etc.. It's so confusing because one minute he says something and I try to confirm it and everything then the next he is in total denial. The guy is apparently having some novice build his system instead with a P4 (Assumes it's a Socket 478) with other low quality parts.. SIGHS...

Though this is not a total waste because I've never configured up for an AMD system before (I have an intel gaming rig) and in the process of configuring for this system I've learned of what could be a next potential machine I would want (Of course better but it's a good idea though).

Theirs no such thing as a To Good Video card. Better works better. Looks like a good system to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom