Building New computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
hey everyone well, i dont want to shop from Newegg just because everything in computer i bought from Tigerdirect and i love them... im looking for a good Asus Motherboard... atleast 1gig ram pc3200 atleast 160gb hd and im gonna get the ATI 9800 pro 256mb video card and the Soundblaster 2 sound card... and my budget is under 1500 dollers. and also can someone tell me whats a good Asus mobo is and im AMD so im looking for AMD 64 3400+.. if someone could just post some suggestion that would be cool. and also other then pcinfinity if you know another site that sales ATI 9800pro 256mb cause Newegg is out of stock on them...

Yeah i have a Abit Mobo right now not sure if i should get another Abit or get Asus heh... but so everyone is starting to get 939 Socket mobo now? i was gonna get a 754 mobo with 3400+ 64 amd 754 socket but i dont know.

In the future ur gone be happy wit the 939 socket. Its better and plus the 754 has a old past. There isnt a big difference in money but its up to u. Well i have a different opinion on the asus bords and i prefer the abit ones because they offer what i really need and i kno som people that have the 939 av8 and like it alot.

yeah thats what ill do i love Abit too... i got a KD7 Abit mobo right so ill go with the Abit 939 AV8 with 3500 64 AMD :)

Btw von.. do you know any online computer stores that has ATI 9800 pro 256mb video card in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom