Building Gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arnold shut up. Comming off like that when you've been here so little and posted so little can get you easily banned.

This is a TECH SUPPORT FORUM!!!

Whether you morons can fit that in your head is your choice, however whether you are allowed back in afterwards is not. So stop being a bunch of A-Holes...

guys, don't start flaming each other.
if you don't like a post, ignore it, or report it so a mod can deal with it

and about SCSI:
I wouldn't say it's a waste, as SCSI drives are really good, but expensive. you should only get one if you really have the money. they're typically used in expensive Servers.

if you get an Ultra320 SCSI drive, to take advantage of that speed, you also need an Ultra320 SCSI controller. and you also need a terminator at the end of every SCSI chain (even if it's just one drive)

so anyway I looked up SCSI on ebay. My friend had told me that he bought a 10gig one for about 20 bucks. I don't see any. I don't even REALLY know what I'm looking for though so that is part of the problem. All though I love the constant transfer of 400 megs that SCSI offers I would rather not have to buy the drive, controller, and terminator. It's just too much. I'll stick with the 10,000 rpm ATA 150. That is unless I do happen to find all that crap for a pretty cheap price.

did you guys happen to see my post before arnold023's? Only ppl who have overclocked can really answer that. If what I read is true then I might not oc. I want my comp parts to last.

like I said, SCSI drives are good, but only get them if you have the money
that 36GB Raptor is still a really fast drive anyway

as for overclocking shortening the life of hardware: your hardware lasts for years and years anyway. a lot of Pentium 2's and such which have been overclocked (and still not replaced) are still running today
even if your hardware does die, you will most likely have a new computer long before it does

that's good to hear. I'm ok with ocing again. Hopefully I wont need a computer for at least 5 years. I plan on keeping this one for quite a while.

Alex81388 said:
Arnold shut up. Comming off like that when you've been here so little and posted so little can get you easily banned.

This is a TECH SUPPORT FORUM!!!

Whether you morons can fit that in your head is your choice, however whether you are allowed back in afterwards is not. So stop being a bunch of A-Holes...

nirvana and i are friends in real life. We're just having fun. Neither of us are being completly serious. I'm just trying to annoy him and make an irritating argument with him that goes nowhere (even though i am right;) ) and vent some anger at him. It's just fun and games man so dont mind us. I know you didnt know.

Yeah, initially I didn't really know what the heck was going on. He gives me this cocky reply and I'm just kinda thinking.....what the?

So he is pissing me off beyond belief and I'm tryin not to make a big scene on a fricken FORUM and also tryin not to get banned. SO I was about to chew him out when I saw him last night but he informed me that he had to blow off a lotta steam.

Oh and by the way arnold...you kinda pissed me off so bad that I decided to report your posts. So if you find yourself unable to post or whatever ( as I don't know what the mods will do) then you'll know why lol. My bad. Better send bedubaya and jaksback a pm lol.

well its not like i would miss posting all that much seeing that if i had any questions i could look them up instead of ask them unlike some i know :) Ok im done, i promise not to try and annoy anyone anymore. Doesn't mean that it wont ever happen though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom