building a computer and any one got sugestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate

Solid State Member
hey this is nate im thinking of building a ocmputer. and i want to go with a blue UV light see threw case what do you guys think. and what processor should i go with im a gamer and i make maps for online games like jka qake3 ect ect. i will go with a ATI video card or the intell pentuim 4 . i dont know what mother board any one have some sugestions plz list them

i have about 5 grand five. i also would like a finger print scanner for secruity from my bro too if that is possible i herd it from alien ware ppl but ya .

Get a pentium 4 "prescott" 3.8ghz with XD
ATI X850XT
2gb (1gbx2) Corsair XMS Heatsinked ram PC-3200
2x Western Digital SATA "Raptor" Drives
You can pick one of those finger print scanners at Sams Club or Office Max for like $40

If you got 5 grand go find yourself a 6800Ultra EE, a AMD FX-55 Clawhammer, and 2 Gigs of OCZ ram. That would SLAUGHTER just about anything.

^^^^^^^^^^

5 Grand gets you an fx-55, an Asus A8V SLI (w/e) with 2 6800 Ultra's.

That will slaughter any Intel or Ati Rig

Um, yeah, with 5 grand. I'd not spend all of that on a computer. Unless....your super rich. Save some of that you will thank me later when you find something else you want.

Plus, if you are a hard core gamer playing hard core games get the best AMD processor and go l337orz on everybody. If you are a regular gamer playing harcore games (Hl2 and D3) , then even the Intel like mine will do you just perfect and you will not tell any difference.

Just I really think spending all that money would be a waste for any computer. Just my 2c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom