Originally Posted by patonb
Nice and smart, table saw the perimeter and router the rest.
Got "screwed" eh...... doh
lmao, got screwed, nice one
Originally Posted by MyGodAL3X
Nice fix, you smart cookie
Ha, thanks - worked out well too! Check it out!
While getting ready to re-polyurethane the drawers, I also took the time to stain and poly the right-hand cabinet door, as well as the two pieces that will be above each of the cubby holes on the top of the desk
Re-polyurethaning the drawers went really well - they look fantastic
Things have been pretty busy in the shop - have been re-glassing a war-horse of a canoe at the same time!
Here are the first couple drawers installed. They fit perfectly - the slides fit right into the grooves that I cut out. This photo turned out a little redder than reality
Getting the actual slides lined up and screwed in straight took a bit of patience, but well worth the effort
Ahh, nice and messy, but finally got the drawers in.
Some of the things I'll need to be working on shortly:
- Front Panel (Fan controls, LED's, Power/Reset switches, USB, Audio Jacks)
- Fan Installation (Foam surrounds, filter fitting)
- Hardware selection
After the hardware is selected and installed, I will be able to focus on cable routing and placement of the drives.