Budget/free mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
cut out the fan grills, organize your wires, do something with how the hard drives are mounted (mount em using rubber bands or something, a lot quieter). Got any spare parts lying around?

Have any spray paint around the house? Drill or Dremel work great (use your imagination.) But do as SewerBeing said and ORGANIZE YOUR WIRES, especially with a window, it looks 100x better.

w105 said:
Have any spray paint around the house? Drill or Dremel work great (use your imagination.) But do as SewerBeing said and ORGANIZE YOUR WIRES, especially with a window, it looks 100x better.

Definitely organize the wires, and cut out the grills on the fans, it makes them flow twice as much and is twice as quiet (<===might be a SLIGHT exaggeration;) ) Good luck.

all of the wires in the case....organize them

*bundle wires that are going to the same place together

* keep them away from where air needs to be flowing

* etcetera

use those ties were its like a plastic strip that feeds into itself at the top sorry i jus forgot the name but a cool thing in my opinion is to stealth the drives it looks cool and it free if u still have the drive bay covers from the cd drives.

http://www.cybercpu.net/howto/mods/sbay.asp

enjoy u can also jus get cheap leds and stick them all over the inside of ur case or wereever (underlighting looks cool, if ur case has any vents or openings make them glow!)

you could make the poor mans round cables, like you take a razor or something and you cut inbetween the ATA wires and stuff and then stack them on each other and then wrap them with electrical tape. I havent actually dont this mod, but I will try to find the place where I saw this done at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom