BTX case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Running

Daemon Poster
im not sure if this goes in here but whatever happened to the BTX mobos and cases? i thought they were going to go mainstream cause of the better cooling efficiency but i haven't heard anything about them for awhile.

BTX is simply an ATX board flipped upsidedown and mounted on the other side of the case...I currently have an "ATX" board mounted in a BTX fashion, there really is no difference

it's impractical to switch standards for a problem that is hardly there. Or, in some cases, isn't there at all. Good airflow can fix the problem just as easily. The only people that would be interested are overclockers and heavy computer enthusiasts. No reason for anyone else to change.

Ryan

No reason for anyone else to change.

Actually, there is a major reason to change. It's called "Ka-ching $$$".

Intel decided to try to force a new standard on the word, where only their stuff would work (at first). The world told them to go bite a big one.

BTX is simply an ATX board flipped upsidedown and mounted on the other side of the case...I currently have an "ATX" board mounted in a BTX fashion, there really is no difference
How do you plu up all your cables then? Can i see a picture of this?
The world told them to go bite a big one.
:D :p :cool: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom