Broken 6600 GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the jack@$$ comment pointed at? better not be me :confused:

Before we can solve a more complex problem if their is one, we have to reinstall XP :p

Also when I switched from ATI to nvidia and back to ATI on my parents PC it gave me lots of problems...

DJ-CHRIS: nope it was me. He asked for farcry help ins his 6600gt problems thread never mentioned a thing about his card just farcry, i tell him to install the 1.3 patch then he starts saying i dont know what im talking bout because his card is messed up?.

but its all good in the hood

lol I should show you some screenshots I have from AA with my geforce4 mx420. Rainbow colors would sometimes be randolmy painted over something like a soldier or a gun. Looked cool as hell though :D

Then tried overclocking it and even back at stock speeds now everything has green splotches all over it.

TipsySmile said:
DJ-CHRIS: nope it was me. He asked for farcry help ins his 6600gt problems thread never mentioned a thing about his card just farcry, i tell him to install the 1.3 patch then he starts saying i dont know what im talking bout because his card is messed up?.

but its all good in the hood

nah it wasnt @ u, it was at the porkboner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom