Boot problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazer_viking

In Runtime
Okay, I just put it my watercooling system and I got excited and put it the CPU voltage at 1.6v and my 4800+ at 2900mhz.. it didn't work so I slowly put the speed down until I was at 2700mhz. I've had it at 2700mhz at 1.50 volts before on air, so at that point I knew something was wrong. I then put everything back at stock settings and it still wont boot.
I can go into the BIOS, but after the BIOS when it tries to load all it's stuff (before windows, before the Linux/Windows boot loader), when it says Verifying DMI Pool Data ................ it locks up and doesn't do anything. I'm going to try to reset CMOS, but since it gets past the BIOS stage, I don't think that going to help =\
What should I do?
I'll edit the post with what happens after I reset CMOS in a few minutes...
edit: Also, the temperature never got above 32 celcuis, even at 1.6v. It idles 23c in the bios at stock settings. Ambient temp is 21c.
edit: okay false alarm...... i can't delete this post now.......... (sorry guys >_< i panicked... :confused: :mad: :(
edit: found out why it did that, i mixed up my RAM timing. I had it at 3-2-3-8 instead of 3-3-2-8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom