Blowhole Mod continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossphyr

In Runtime
Okay after a month or so I finally got around to getting a hole saw.. 89mm.. so this should work extremely good for my 92mm blow hole mod im about to do..

I tested it on an old crappy case I had laying around and it cut very smooth.. if I wasnt in a rush I probably could do it without any tape..

My question is Im trying to find a way to cut the actual holes for my screws in the case? I used the rotozip and it seemed to work but I think I broke the bit.. cant remember if its because I tried sawing with it or just because the metal was too thick.. any thoughts?

besides that I think it will go pretty smooth the hole came out great I just need to buy a grill and a fan and ill do it next week.. post pics also.

If you have a dremel you can pick up a set of metal drill bits for it at wal-mart fo runder 10 dollars.

umm a hole drill would be alot better and also mask tape around where you make your hole so you dont take any paint off if there is any.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...4/104-5350370-0982344?n=3115991&s=hi&v=glance
sorry for the long link, dont know how to post a link as a word.
but anyway, a unibit would work best, im sure you can probable find one cheper, but that the first one i saw.
or a good titanium bit, would work with like a 14.4 volt, or 18 volt drill.
get two bits, one the size of the screw, and one half that size. dril a small center hole, then use the bigger one.
hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom