Blow Hole Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this fan http://www.coolerguys.com/840556017059.html Its 92mm with 56db(its loud) but it has 119cfm:eek: Are you going to be using a fan controller? If so you can turn it down so its not so loud.

After you get your fan and grill, Go into your shop and see if you have a hole saw the rite size, If you don't have the rite size, you should use the roto zip with a cutoff wheel or a jigsaw. Just use what you have. Any of these tools will do the job nicely:cool:

If you take your time when you do it, Your finished product will turn out good. Besides your grill will cover it up anyway:D

Yes that fan is rediculous but if I do get it with a fan controller it would be fine.. but than spending all that money on a controller and fan I might as well buy a cheaper fan that I don't have to tweak... ill look around.

Last night I finally figurd out what was wrong with my led in my case(loose connections that broke off) so I have to solder my led this morning

when I get it working I will than post pics of it (since the leds will both be on for once)

ttyl

I dont know about the rotozip

I actually have an idea.. I have an old old old computer.. I think im going to try to do the mod on that.. with the rotozip.. if it comes out nice and is not to difficult I will attempt on mine.. if it is I will have to get a hole saw from somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom