Big Fan Mod Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragan

Baseband Member
Hi Guys i am wondering if i take one slide of my case of an mod it and on the side attach a cold air conditioner which is very powerfull which i know is when this big cold air conditioner blows should cpu fan suck in the cold air wouldnt the temp drop unbelivabe due to such a cold blast of air. I want to know so i can start my project any one got a good idea

well, depending on what kind of ac you use, you could messup your system. Some ac in small places (like your case) can make moisture if I am not mistaken. And that would be bad, bad, bad!! Though it would dramaticaly drop your temps, I think that it would make moisture, which is probably why no one else has done it before. I would check around first.

That is not very nice,...I think that is better off not said. I you have you opinions, that is great, but please establish them in a more intelligent way. Thanks.

an AC'd PC case would be sweet. But unfortunatly i don't think its possible. Sooner or later they should make some kind of AC for computer cases.

and i agree bush is a big turd

will you know what, he's a whole hell of a lot better then carry...i don't agree on some things bush does, but carry? have you heard about his campiegn in nom? it aweful, i can't vote yet but if i could, bush...

well i can, and I'll vote bush,...and it is kerry btw, not carry....really, anyways, this is not the sub-forum to talk bout this, so I you want to, start a thread in "off topic"

i dont know how its done but you can do it. there was a website with someone who pretty much turned their case into a fridge and ran their cpu at 5ghz. im not sure how the hell they got around the moisture issues but they did somehow and got extremely good results from it. i say give it a try but try it on a cheap system first. trial and error means just that try something and if it doesnt work learn from your mistakes to make it work the next time. you wont find too many great inventions being perfected on the first try it takes time but the payoff could be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom