Best Water Cooling Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer

In Runtime
I am looking at getting a water cooling kit for a new comp that i will be building. I understand how water cooling works and was wondering if you guys could suggest any good kits that work the best for overclocking. I was looking at the koolance exos thing and that looked pretty good. is there a big difference in how well it kools between all the different kits? is it mostly u get what you pay for? i dont necesarily have a price range, mostly lookin to get the most bang for the buck.

I suggest Dangden also. I think i'll end up getting a TDX, when i order mine up. The Maze4's are hella good too man.

ok yea i know that was a stupid question but you never know. i mean you would think dual core would be faster than single core but the FX-55 proved that wrong.

i mean you would think dual core would be faster than single core but the FX-55 proved that wrong.
uhh no it didn't......it depends on the applications that's being used.......FX-55 is a monster single core gaming solution.....dual cores is primarily meant for multi tasking which the FX-55 can't even shake a stick at even though it is extremely efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom