Best suite for AMD 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
with 200 u cant really expect much performance from farcry or doom3 the best u can hope for is low settings if u wanna bust out high settings u def need the x800pro/xt(even tho i despise ati) or 6800gt/ultra prolly get it near 50fps nicely with either

and u can still pump out some nice performance from the 754 sockets but yes 939 is def faster and then there is the fx series which just obliterates p4 3.4e in almost every benchmark so id say.....SAVE UP!!! dont cheap out on the GPU!

ok im goin with 939. but regarding motherboard and graphics i'm not yet sure which u guys think better in genral comparing peer models
Asus or MSI
ATI raedon or Nvidia Geforce

I suggest you get this motherboard Asus A8V Rev.2 Deluxe (Socket 939) Motherboard as for a graphics card allthough I prefer ATI given the games tha t are out at the moment your probably beter of with a NVidia 6800 GT or Ultra or even better u can wait for a month or two fot the new ATI X850 but it will probably be very expensive. The choise is yours

In english pounds the motheboard I suggested has 3 pounds diference with the equivelant 754 motherboard. The 939 is the most expensive of the two but given the diference I think you should go for the 939.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom