Best Motherboard For E8400?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait to see them in action. I love when this happens, forget just adding more cache and speed, I love when original chip design comes into play. It is nice and refreshing, and keeps you guessing. We can all predict die shrinks and speed increases.

hmm wonder how thats gonna work

No northbridge means faster proccessing times because it does all the memory junk right there on the procesor instead of having to send it to a north bridge to be redirected like traffic. so basicly its like pulling out the cop directing traffic and puling up all the speed signs and letting everybody go as fast as possible.

Meaning more problems and crashes. I have a feeling that these "middle-bridges" (or whatever they are going to be called) are going to run very hot.

Plus they are going to be extremely expensive when they first come out because they are so "much better"

Ehh i get tired of hearing about whats coming out next, i want to enjoy having the best now! :D

Meaning more problems and crashes. I have a feeling that these "middle-bridges" (or whatever they are going to be called) are going to run very hot.

Plus they are going to be extremely expensive when they first come out because they are so "much better"

Ehh i get tired of hearing about whats coming out next, i want to enjoy having the best now! :D

yea but then again the die shrink will knock down temps but adding this feature should bump it up but not by much i dont think. oh well all we can do is imagine.

that is a great analogy. Should be placed on the new retail boxes.

:) thanks :p thought of it myself.

No northbridge means faster proccessing times because it does all the memory junk right there on the procesor instead of having to send it to a north bridge to be redirected like traffic. so basicly its like pulling out the cop directing traffic and puling up all the speed signs and letting everybody go as fast as possible.

then there is the pileup of heat at the middle bridge, take the northbridge exit to avoid congestion.

Maybe use both? Like the RAM and hdd scenario. If it uses too much of the middle bridge, it hops on down the road to the farther away north

-sorry bout the bump, I have been outta it for 2 days

lol its okay. i see what you mean like keep the NB and just keep it as secondary and if the CPU cor for the integrated NB gets over your specified heat level transfer some of the data traffic to the NB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom