Best fan/quiet case

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx man and it performs good. U wuldnt believe it man. My friend got it for 88 dollars( canadian) and has it for a long time, the 350 wat psu bundled with it is pretty damn good, lighting is nice, comes with 2 led fans, blow hole and 1 fan on the side window....very sexy case for the money:D Also temp gauge is in F but hey better than no temp gauge:D

yea i found that case on www.tigerdirect.com... that place usually sells stuff for cheap but they want 160 for it. thats over my budget. highest i want to go on a case is 120... i mean i don't wanna get too fancy shmansy bout getting a case, i want something better than a regular closed in case. but that case has my name written all over the case, right under the made in china tag.

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=10827&vpn=847WTP

My case... like it quite a bit. Comes with 5x 80mm fans, two LED's included and it looks pretty spiffy. The two rear fans are temp controlled and the top (tri-color) fan is exhaust which is always handy. No point sucking a ton of air into the case without any ventilation :D

Side and top windows, two LED fans, 5 total, and room for 4 more. 350W power supply as well, which isn't bad. For $80 CDN it's a wicked case... only beef with it is that the PSU was defective and didn't last a month. The el cheapo grande $13 replacement PSU is working until the new one comes in the mail :D

Here's a shot with the light off... ooh colors :D I might get another blue LED fan for the top tho, the tri-color (red-yellow-orange) isn't bad but all blue might look cooler :cool: Sorry the pic sucks so hard, this comp doesn't have any competent photo editing software yet, that stuff is all in the basement!

Attachments

• cpu.gif
    58.3 KB · Views: 52
this is my case that i got for aus $129 its pretty good heres a pic.
It came with a 400 psu aswell
cases_scorpio_868wb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom