Best Custom Water Cooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i cant mod it. lol. wierd reasons. anyways is there a radiator i can buy that will give the same performance. right now i have two fans on my gpu and the stock cooling and its idling at 43 C (OCed to 503/1395, 7800gtx)and my CPU (4400+)with the big typhoon is at 31 C (oced to 2.53 at 1.75 volts) so my temps arent that bad but im looking for down in the twentys. is that possible with a WC setup?

so i cant mod it. lol. wierd reasons.
Why can't you mod it?
anyways is there a radiator i can buy that will give the same performance.
No. Heatercores and radiators are vastly different. Radiators utilize copper tubing that winds back and forth and has aluminum fins attached to the tubed. A heatercore is seperate thin fins that that water flows through and gets cooled. Much more efficient.

I suppose you could go for something crazy like the Triple Black Ice EXTREME!!! or whatever it's called. Uses 3 , 120mm fans and is expensive as crap.

right now i have two fans on my gpu and the stock cooling and its idling at 43 C (OCed to 503/1395, 7800gtx)and my CPU (4400+)with the big typhoon is at 31 C (oced to 2.53 at 1.75 volts) so my temps arent that bad but im looking for down in the twentys. is that possible with a WC setup?
Don't know....those are pretty good temps as it is. I don't think your GPU will get into the 20s. May be possible with your CPU, but considering it's so low as it is, you will only be able to go so low before requiring more extreme cooling.

You won't be able to get colder than ambient temperature, so if you're already around that, then perhaps you really shouldn't even mess with WC

well either way im getting a new case. but the reason i want watercooling is so i can oc my GPU more. i get insane artifacting on 3dmark05 at 503/1395. and my highest score is only 7642! I will probably get my case first then worry about water cooling. thanks for the info.

o and the reason i cant mod it right now is because i dont have the proper tools and i have nowhere to mod it at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom