best computer possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
4W4K3 said:
ah ok, i didn't know if you were just stating it or you were trying to say they were the best available or what. thats a good list you put together.

I didn't put that list together , All the credit must go to Punisher of XtremeSystems.org

ive gotten my corsair up to 240 with no problems before changing a few things in my pc now i can only reach 220 stable with tight timings and no voltage change, but with a better mobo (ive got a gigabyte and they seem to have problems with corsair memory, and a better psu im sure i can go way higher. im not saying corsair is the best but it is extremely good runs tight timings and still overclocks well and in benchmarks it posted some better numbers in some cases than other memory modules that were clocked higher. ive never used ocz although ive heard nothing but good things about it so i cant say much about it but corsair is defintely a good brand of memory for anyone looking for performance.

I would not get Corsair, I would get Kingmax or OCZ
Corsair is good quality RAM, but way too expensive and not overclockable enough. Corsair's PC3200 XL RAM is almost at its limit to what it can do

Kingmax and OCZ RAM are not as costly as Corsair, yet they perform probbably better at stock speeds, and they overclock much better too

apokalipse said:
I would not get Corsair, I would get Kingmax or OCZ
Corsair is good quality RAM, but way too expensive and not overclockable enough. Corsair's PC3200 XL RAM is almost at its limit to what it can do

Kingmax and OCZ RAM are not as costly as Corsair, yet they perform probbably better at stock speeds, and they overclock much better too

i found my PSU actually dampens my overclocking:( wish i had money...i bet these RAMS would fly (as long as my mobo keeps up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom