The best build in the world!!!!!!! (tribute)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
heya I just took some pics of my pc to test out my new phone camera and I thought you modders would appreciate a glimpse at the beauty of it

this is how it started (sorry didn't take pics before I started cutting bits off):
Welcome to Thermaltake

here it is now:
computer001.jpg

I thought you guys would appreciate the simplicity of my mod and technical styling
computer005.jpg

cover off:D

and finally possibly the worst designed hdd rack as I can't physically fit a hdd in the bottom slot as the graphics card is way too big. As you may also see the graphics card and the other 3.5" bays actually nearly form a wall in my case. let alone the fact the 3.5" floppy rack on the right doesn't actually screw down as the power connector for the mobo is directly below it
computer003.jpg

complete utter garbage, idc if you intended to fit your 8800gts but atleast make something worth looking at, that paper top cover and masking tape is just pure rubbish, im offended just looking at it, i expected something decent but this is going a bit to far

im kidding =P sweet job fitting that thing

paper covers temproary to stop dust ;) although swapping from the real metal panel to a paper cover actually made my temps jump by 10 degrees up I know paper isn't perticularily good at conducting heat but was surprised after all it is so thin.

I don't have the actual modded top cover at home its currently at school in the dt workshops but will take pics next time I go

don't have enough clearance and the top panel is now plexi there are going to be two new 120mm fans one per side and I am putting two new 80mm's on the rear you will see once I get to school and take some pics of the actual panel which is missing

here is the basic idea of how it will end up as this literally took me 10 mins on paint hence why it isn't very good the blue bits are going to be dark blue paint to a mirror finish the silver bits are going to be polished metal to a mirror finish. any areas without colour will be blue

computer002-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom