Best build for $1500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
Ok im ordering a pc tommorow and heres what im getting unless you people make better suggestions:

NEC Black IDE DVD Burner Model ND-3540A - OEM

COOLER MASTER Praetorian PAC-T01-EK Black All Aluminium Alloy ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

COOLER MASTER ALD-V02-UK Aerogate II Black thermal controller - Retail

DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail

CREATIVE Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS 70SB035000000 8 (7.1) Channels PCI Interface Sound Card - Retail

ENERMAX All in One Noisetaker Series EG701AX-VE SFMA(24P) ATX12V 600W Power Supply - Retail

Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound - OEM

Patriot 2GB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered System Memory Model PEP1G3200LL - Retail

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego 1GHz FSB Socket 939 Processor Model ADA3700BNBOX - Retail

Leadtek PX6800GT TDH Geforce 6800GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

Part wise it comes to a little under $1500, which my dad pays for.
Im paying for battlefield 2 and shipping which adds on about 100 bucks.

i dont see how searching the forums would answer this post...the guy found some parts he thinks works together and likes and is asking for help and suggestions....i dunno, i just feel that before a build its not a bad idea to post the parts list...maybe its just me

Looks good. Will conquer BF2 :) You don't need a sound card unless you love the ultimate sound or do audio stuff... Lan Party's have great sound(I have an Ultra-d). You could save the money and get some other cool stuff for your pc.

GO TO A STORE AND BUY BF2 AND SAVE 50 BUCKS! Wal-Mart, Target, wherever they sell games at. Dont order it online, and pay for the game+shipping, thats just dumb. That is unless you live 100 miles away from any place. Then it would still be cheaper to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom