Benchmarking programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying-Squirrel

In Runtime
Hey all, I am in the process of OCing my comp that is in my sig. I am busy with the CPU at the moment trying to get 2.8 or higher, but when I finish that I will work on my ram. Here is my question:

What are the best benchmarking programs to determine what OC's are helping me the most. Both for CPU, for Ram, and for CPU and Ram combined.

I know 3dmark05 and 06 are good benchies for your video card and I have various programs for stress testing to basically see if everything is working without errors such as Prime95, but I am interested in getting some freeware programs to determine if an OC of 2.75ghz with htt of 250 x 11 is way more effective than 2.65ghz or if OCing with 280htt x 10 makes a performance difference. Then also I will be checking performance differences that I get when I have different mem dividers set.

So anyway give me your thoughts and preferably some download links :D

Thanx

yes those are good and you can save your results online and compare them to see which configuration is the best. excellent programs, even the non-registered version.

There is a testing program to test if u PC can handle the OC that is Prime 95

and i think the CPU benchmarking program is Super PI.

Lol sprooty i just said i already had programs like prime to test stability i am only interested in benchmarking programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom