The Beast is UNLEASHED. My 8800GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bag full of AA batteries that my mom sent me since she's a nurse and they replace the batteries everytime a new patient gets a monitor, somehow either they all went dead at the same time or my camera took a dump, but anyhoo i downloaded rivatuner but cant figure out how to set the clock/memory settings, little help here. Also is there a working version of ati tool around right now?

working on getting a stable overclock. I tried 800/1200 but got artifacts and ended up locking up the machine.

DEFINATELY going to need an aftermarket cooler to get the most out of overclocking it.

So far up to 700/1100 with no artifacts. Temps seem to have stabilized at 88C. Man this card runs hot. Still pushing to see where it artifacts.

Also what was the k m a n comment?

So far up to 700/1100 with no artifacts. Temps seem to have stabilized at 88C. Man this card runs hot. Still pushing to see where it artifacts.

heh, 800mhz still artifact free.

Also what was the k m a n comment?

i did say hope...
well good job on the oc...
after getting the aftermarket cooler you will have great results with the oc and lower temps too.

Actually the 800mhz was wrong, apparently ati tool was being retarded and not actually setting the clock. Anything over 700 artifacts almost instantly. Still pushing the memory right now, 1050 caused my machine to crash.

Looks like 700 core and 1030 memory is the best i can do without getting artifacts. Final load temp is 83C. Heh just cranked the fan up to 100% and it sounds like i have a dust buster running, but it brought the temps down to 65C, but still cant get any extra OC without artifacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom