bahhh I'm watercooling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Performance of all three is incredibly similar.

Save for my prior distinction you probably won't notice a difference between them. So it just comes down to looks...

Never said it wouldn't but it just isn't designed for quads.

The EK's flow pattern is designed to go directly over both cores of the cpu whereas the D-tek focuses it's cooling on the center of the cpu, perfect for single and dual core cpu's but not for quads.

dudes I need help picking out a mobo. Maximus II, P5Q Deluxe or just the P5Q-E. I was thinking P5Q-E just because I'll be wc-ing and there is no heatpipe connected from the NB to the SB. So I would be able to leave the SB heatsink intact and wc the rest. I like the looks of the Maximus II and P5Q-Deluxe but what features are really missing from the P5Q-E that I would need to get the deluxe or Max II? As long as oc capabilities are the same I don't see no need in purchasing the Max II over anyother board.

Did a build with a Maximus 2, board arrived with the top right corner cracked from being dropped on the ground prior to being boxed up.

Had to RMA with newegg and waste a week doing so...

Totally unacceptable in my book, Asus lost a customer.

I've been having bad luck w/ packaging myself lately. Parts I ordered are coming in all messed up. I hate when people don't package things right just to save a few bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom