bahhh I'm watercooling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdshiftdj

I feel funny...
Got a good deal. Swiftech MCP355, Xspc res top for the pump, DD black ice xtreme III 360 rad, DD universal chipset block, DD 1/2 high flow fittings. I just need to decide on the dtek fuzion v2 or EK supreme. Most likely EK supreme. Veedub, Nos what else do I need? I'm kinda scared to mod my V2000. It will be perfect though running a triple rad on top w/ 3 scythe s-flexes 1600rpm. Already got two of just need another one. Hope I don't end up ruining the case lol. No more rebuilds for awhile after this

Either a fillport/t-line or a reservoir and you might also check out the Swiftech GTZ waterblock.

nm, you got the restop for the pump.

I read that the GTZ and ek supreme are more restrictive than the fuzion v2. I still don't know which one to get. I was thinking fuzion v2 w/ nozzle kit.

Hickfarm it shouldn't be hard at all. I just need to drill three fan holes. I have plenty of room to work w/

i love my dtek fuzion :)

and hickfarm.. lol at makiing watercooling vit in a v2000!!!!! lol hugemungous cases...

i'm installing my watercooling in mine either today or tomorrow... will have pics!

what chipset block are you thinking of getting? I have the dd universal but its bugging knowing that if I get the GTZ cpu block that it won't match my chipset block. Anal I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom