Bad game performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

new.puree

In Runtime
I play world of warcraft and as you can see, my specs are more than sufficient at running the game on full settings. I was able to run it at these high settings with hardly any lag at all. Now I find that I lag just by clicking on characters(it feels like I am pausing all action for a short period of time). And also the performance always gets choppy after about 2-3 hours, when I am in a very laggy and hardware intense area of the game. But when I restart my computer, the choppy graphics go away for about an hour and I have to keep restarting it to get decent performance.

I have not overclocked any component of my computer so I am assuming worn-out hardware is not my problem.
I have a vga fan and also 2 case fans cooling my system and my temperatures seem to be fine when the performance gets choppy.
What could possibly be the problem and how can I fix this?

if it sdtarts lagging after playing for a while it might be overheating. make shure you have enough cooling in your case

Whats your connection maybe youre lagging.MAybe overheating but that CPu runs cooler than most.Updating the drivers I dought would help becuase that is freaking so easy to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom