b1, my computer blew up...what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
props for showing some proof.

I don't mean to sound like an *** though...I see that its stable enough for your use...but are you SURE those are the right temps? they seem mighty low. Have you checked intel thermal analysis tool as that's the most accurate for monitoring temps....

I'm saying this cuz my e6300 is about 48c under full load orthos...but I'm on water...this is when its at 3.2ghz.

Anyhow..I still recommend getting an aftermarket cooler as the next thing on your list...obviously you have a great stepping...don't stress it more than you should!

congrats on the clock

props for showing some proof.

I don't mean to sound like an *** though...I see that its stable enough for your use...but are you SURE those are the right temps? they seem mighty low. Have you checked intel thermal analysis tool as that's the most accurate for monitoring temps....

I'm saying this cuz my e6300 is about 48c under full load orthos...but I'm on water...this is when its at 3.2ghz.

Anyhow..I still recommend getting an aftermarket cooler as the next thing on your list...obviously you have a great stepping...don't stress it more than you should!

congrats on the clock

I'm positive temps are 100% accurate. I also have speedfan and it shows the same temps as asus probe. I've also checked bios and the idle temps match sf and asus probe.
I understand everyones doubts since the temps are low for stock hsf. I can't explain it either. I hate to bring up the ambient temp again but honestly it gets pretty hot where I live and since I'm a cheap bastrd, I don't turn on the a/c until late at night.
Last night I had the a/c running all day and at night the ambient temp was 28c and p/c was idle at 37c.

I suppose I have good airflow.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom