Aurora: Rebirth (The Reconstruction of my trusty Desktop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm, you seem to have like a certain level of attachment to your parts, regardless of whether they're the best/the newest or not :p.

anyway, i like the case's look, especially in all black like that. now that i think about it, did you choose to go with black fans and a psu with a black casing for some sort of visual effect? or it just happens to be like that?

lets see some water already :D.

hm, you seem to have like a certain level of attachment to your parts, regardless of whether they're the best/the newest or not :p.

anyway, i like the case's look, especially in all black like that. now that i think about it, did you choose to go with black fans and a psu with a black casing for some sort of visual effect? or it just happens to be like that?

lets see some water already :D.

Well I try and do what I can with what I've got. Hopefully I can swing an upgrade in the near future.

Well, the case wasn't black to begin with, did that myself. The PSU was the RED PC power and Cooling, got it for a steal but hated the color so that got painted to match, and the fans, motherboard, and graphics card were all bought for the express reason of being black lol.

Unfortunately you won't be seeing water for a while at least, D-tek has been consistently flaking on me and I still have not heard back about getting the ****** mounting hardware...

>.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom