ATI Tool = Problems with Blizzard games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
Recently i reinstalled ATI tool so i could overclock my 9200se to get a few more fps in my games, well i noticed when im running the ATI program it is impossible to start up any of my Blizzard/Battle.net games, they all give me a Please insert disc error. Anyone know of any other programs that can overclock ATI Radeon video cards? Oh and mine is a 9200se, no there not great for overclocking but i just like that extra 5-10 fps during halo......

SHAWN said:
My drivers would fail during war craft when I overlocked my 9200se. I gave up and bought a 6600gt. It owns!!

Did you have the modded driver's for your card,I had a 9200se and i oc'ed it with no prob's,But it is useless trying to oc a 9200se cause no matter how high you get the core and memory it won't make a difference what so ever.

Yea there drivers are extremly shitty, my drivers fail during games and they + the GPU resets during game, so i turned that feature off since it allways set my screen back to 800x600, anyways im downloading that program now, and yes it does help me some because i get a few extra FPS in games but not much.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom