ATI CCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

In Runtime
Has anyone had any problems trying to install ATI CCC in the last couple of weeks?
I have been trying to update my video card drivers as well as the ATI CCC and i cant seem to get it to work.

I am running XP 32 bit sp3 with a 4850 512 mb.

I did on my older driver CD. I was really buggy and the drivers took forever to load upon restart. When they finally did kick on, it would crash the system.

If you are trying to install older drivers, update to the new ones, if they ARE the newer drivers, try rolling back one version.

I'm not able to install the CCC with Win7 64 bit, I have to install the actual drivers manually through the device manager. I have to use ATI Tray Tools (had problems with this too, had to digitally sign all of the display drivers for it to work right without the stupid driver signing Windows error) to change things like AA.

hmm,
I am not sure what I am doing wrong then. As I mentioned earlier I had a 4850 and I was trying to update my CCC and ATI drivers as well as the video card drivers.
But, when ever I DL'd the CCC and try to install it I cannot start the CCC or any of the ATI software, but my video card still works.

Maybe I am installing them wrong? I DL'd drive sweeper and removed everything that said ATI on it and then I rebooted and tried to reinstall the ATi drivers then.

Am I doing something wrong?

CCC worked fine for me on my x1600 pro AGP but I have an ATi TV Wonder Pro PCI and it crashes when I load TV. I'm using 1.6 drivers so maybe I'll revert back to the 1.1's I was using before my format - re-install and see how that works.

I loaded 9.12 CCC fine on Win7 x64. I have an integrated video chipset though, so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom