Athlon 64 Or INtel P4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea or when you keep getting owned in a video game, thats when cussing come into play also, I freakin scream and smash my keyboard! lol Hey look at this video it hilarious about someone getting mad about cheaters in games!

Click Here

dude i have never laughed so hard, i've gotta show that to my friend! i'm just like that, except with out the columbine scene lols

ooo, the Myg0t clan. They are 1337 hackers. I was spectating this dude who can kill 5 guys from the air with a glock. It was so funny, tehe.

Anyways... back on topic, i have a Athlon XP 3200+ and Northwood 2.2ghz and from experience, i think the Northwood is smmother, however. I never try a Athlon 64 nor a Prescott so i can't comment much, but from what i heard, the New Prescott puts out alot of heat even though it performance is lower (by a tiny bit) than it's northwood counterpart.

Icedragon said:
I would think the reason it puts out more heat is because its doing more things (good)

Performance are nearly the same (Northwood owns Prescott by 1%). Yet the Prescott puts out more heat than the cooler Northwood. Also the Prescott takes in more watt when at full load (45 watts difference). Keep in mind both are being tested equally so you can't really say Prescott is doing more work.

Icedragon said:
I was thinking about getting a prescott. But people have told me otherwise. What do you think?

Get the Northwood. They are pretty cool and run smooth. Prescott can overclock pretty far, but requires water-cooling if you don't want it to burn. So yeah, get the Northwood out of those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom