Athlon 64 4200+ pictured

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you figure, once the high end systems of today get replaced with a newer technology, that'll make todays stuff more affordable to still build a kick ass system with even though it won't be absolute top of the line.

Well...the better system you get. The more time you have before it gets out-dated. So if you get something like a 3200, that will be out-dated before a 3500..ect. So no matter what its really
inevitable.

Just be happy you all have any type of computer lol. Go to China, big thing there is having a good bicycle. :)

dale5605 said:
Just be happy you all have any type of computer lol. Go to China, big thing there is having a good bicycle. :)

lol...i know a bunch of asian people in japan/china on the forums who have nicer computers than me. it's more expensive over there though.

Im just now putting together a s939 system. (sig) I usually build new\upgrade once every 9 months or so. I hate expensive hobbies. :angry:

Actully i prefer socket A because im used to it and the MSI socket a boards are good Beginner boards
A socket is a socket and a board is a board. They are all the same. There is not one that is easier over the other. Socket A, socket, 939, doesn't matter...drop in CPU, push down lever. There's no differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom