Athlon 64 4200+ pictured

Status
Not open for further replies.
But still if they would just come to a stand still for a few months to let people to get money together so they can get a good system... Hell it seems like as soon as you build one system a newer more powerfull one comes out the next day...

Hell it seems like as soon as you build one system a newer more powerfull one comes out the next day...
That's how technologies always been.

But still if they would just come to a stand still for a few months to let people to get money together so they can get a good system...
No way dude. I can't afford most of this crap either, but I'd rather them continue going on a good pace than stop and be left wondering for a couple years 'well....where do computers go from here?'

It's a good thing it keeps going up, they can't think of us poor folk who can't afford it. Would cost them too much money.

How i feel, everyone has their time. I just got mine. I spent every red cent on my XT and 4000. I had only enough, its not smart to spend all your money on something you WANT rather then NEED. But i really made myself happy. So thats really what counts. I dont have any regrets. I dident have a clue i was getting the 4000. Today at work i was going to get the 3800. Then i found out i could pull the 4000 barely. Most the time i can barely afford lunch.

Yes it sucks watching new processors come out, then gradually yours becomes out-dated. But at least you can always look forward to getting something better.

Life is about being happy.

That's why it's good to forget about those ugly green things, or the multicored nice looking things if your Canadian.

Im wondering if im the only one on a 754 system now in days....
dont feel bad man, my 3500+ system just got wasted by a dog and my mom. yes of course its being replaced but my mom said its gonna be two weeks:( so that means a 2600+ till wehnever:mad: but i guess i can wait for an FX-53:D

Im happy i have a new system and its 64bit and all, but almost all my software is pirated, and i hardly have enough ram/power for it all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom