asus vento

Status
Not open for further replies.

soup lightning

In Runtime
anybody have any pictures of this case next to something, preferably a person? i want to actually see how big it is. all i ever see if the case by itself.

ok, no pictures :( was looking at the shark case too. i really like it but wouldnt you need to keep the door thing open for the front fan to really do antything?

My cousin has one.

It looks 10x better in person. But the only problem is that the door on the front does not open as smooth as they make it look. It just flips open.And it smacks against the case really hard. There really is no fluid movement to it.

But his temps are very high........

His computer setup is
Dual CPU *MP's 2400+*
2gb PC-3200 Crucial
X800 Pro 256mb 256bit AGP8x (running at 4x)

His CPU's are running at 50c all of the time. Sometimes upwards of 60c

Compared to his old case he shaved off 10c on average. But he must have something not setup right on his rig. Since those temps are just unacceptable.

smileygladhands said:
He was looking for some pics next to someone/something so he can see how high/wide it is.

IMO, I wouldn't buy this case, unless they adjusted the case to have a blow-hole at the top.

Uhh...it says the dimensions on there...

:confused:

yeah but its just not the same as seeing it :p about the shark. would the front intake fan work very well if the door was closed? not sure if the gill things in the door have openings behing them or not

ive looked at few reviews of the asus case and they all said the cooling was pretty plus im really liking the new black one
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811173008
looks so nice with the white lights in the vent

whats the z for? saw it on the rofl waffles. i really go like the shark. just dont like the idea of having to have the front open to keep it cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom