Asus N6600LE 128mb VIDEO CARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

owenma435

Baseband Member
i recently purchased the nVIDIA Geforce 6600le AGP for my new build. I installed it in my computer properly with the power in it and its fully in the slot.

After that i installed the drivers and everything that came with the card. I have xp pro sp2. Everything seems good and its working fine. I was playing Age of empires 3 with no problems. Then when i go to play an old game like morrowind theres white flashing going on and it also freezes after a couple minutes.

I have a really old crap monitor, could that be the problem?
Is my video card broken?

i already put the drivers what came with my motherboard and stuff. I havent overclocked and in smartdoctor i see that the temperatures r good. PLEASE HELP!!! I wanna play my games!!

try running it under windows 95 compatibility

right click on the shortcut icon. then go to compatibility and check the box to run it under 95. if that doesnt work it might be that the dx version is too new for that game. i cant run a couple of games cuz they only run with dx7 or lower and the 6600LE is dx9c

ya read my last post. i said that it cant play some older games cuz the new cards r too new. the direct x version is too high. a couple games dont run cuz they have to have dx7 or lower. so i just use Win98SE for those games :).

but there is absolutely nothing wrong with the card. i love it. its fricken awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom