ASUS HD3850 X3 Specifications and Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1gapl

Mod Emeritus
Source

Not bad...

Sooner than expected, we've been served some more information about the prototype triple-core card from ASUS. Radeon HD 3850 Trinity will sport three RV670 cores, all on separate MXM modules. Last we reported we did not know the exact specifications of the card, but those have been unveiled today. The core clock is 668MHz and each core has 512MB GDDR3 memory running at 1656MHz, that's a total of 1536MB (and 960 unified shaders if you want to get technical).

Kinc has served us with some benchmarks with the card, using an air cooled system and the card overclocked to the maximum setting in Catalyst Control Center, 769/1053MHz, he managed to achieve some quite impressive scores. The results in 3DMark 03 has to be one of the highest single card scores we've seen, if not the highest.

He used a system based on the ASUS Rampage Formula X48 with an Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9770 overclocked to 4.6 GHz (11x419).

4.jpg

3DMark03 - 94,110

3DMark06 - 24,909

wow...thats a great score...
looks good to me...although im raelly waiting for a single gpu card tro be the best even though i doubt it will happen.

then again, imagine the cost of that thing...

hmmm....i wonder what will happen if u shove four of those into a 790FX board...

crysis = playable ???

then again, imagine the cost of that thing...

hmmm....i wonder what will happen if u shove four of those into a 790FX board...

crysis = playable ???

That would be cool....if it had a Crossfire connector...

Besides, four of those would equal 12 GPUs. We all know that's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom