Asus A7V600 or Epox 8RDAI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elperra

In Runtime
Hi. Which one of this mobo should I get, Asus A7V600 or Epox 8RDAI? I am planning to get an Athlon 2500 XP (barton), 120 WD hd, 512 RAM.
Thank you.

hercules_upw said:
What are you going to use the computer for?

Just for burning retail movies, burn music and the internet. I am not a computer gamer but maybe I will try one or two games just to try it. This is gonna be my first computer build.
Thanks.

I like the ASUS board better. They both seem to be fairly equal with features, but I know that ASUS wins a lot of awards for their Mobos. Also, ASUS are the only boards i have ever used, And i haven't had any problems yet.

I think it boils down to personal preference. :)

Thanks ERCULES_UPW, for your opinion. I have a question for you. How long does it takes you to encode a full retail movie with your AMD 2500? Thanks.

In my system, I have DVD X Copy. I use it to make back up copies of my DVD collection.

To make a back up copy, it takes about 20-40 min to read it into the computer, depending on the length of the movie. To burn a DVD it usually takes about 35-40 min.

This was before i overclocked my processor. I'm sure it would be a little faster now with the overclock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom