asus 4890 and smart doctor overclock

Status
Not open for further replies.

v8killaz

In Runtime
ok guys im trying to oc my asus 4890, its got the unlocked vcore

and i overclock it nicely but then i want to go past 970 core but the smart doctor utility willl not let me it maxes out

is their any other oc utility for this card that i can get a little past 1ghz amd allow me to adjust the vcore voltages, i love how the smart docor has the fan control but why wont they allow me to go past 970 lol

also a quick question, whats a good ddr2 ram that is 1066 or lower thats good for overclocks, i want to upgrade my memory

ya. what phil said.

for the memory, I don't think its worth upgrading... The performance gains from clocking higher than 1066 would be minimal

ive used rivatuner's voltage tweaking ability... it isn't very good. i would keep using smartdoctor for that. or you could get GPUTool.

ive used rivatuner's voltage tweaking ability... it isn't very good. i would keep using smartdoctor for that. or you could get GPUTool.

so does gputool have voltage tweaking also, and can i use smartdoctor and rivatuner simutaniously or no like clockt the cars on rivatuner and use smartdoctor for voltage tweaking or will that cause problems

my card stays at 35C idle and stays very very cool so i wont have a problem bumpin gthe voltage up to 1.45 or mac that smart doctor does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom