aspire's new build/upgrade log

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspire

The Water Cooling Guru
So, last night I finally summed up all the courage, and money, I had, and plunked down the money to buy my new parts.

Newegg should deliver them on Wednesday at which time, I'll throw boatloads of pics up on here.

Parts Purchased:
Abit AW9D-Max Socket 775 Motherboard 975x Chipset -$209
Intel e6600 Socket 775 Cpu -$309
OCZ Titanium PC2-6400 2x1024MB Kit -$283

Total after taxes -$863.11

Parts Already have:
ATi x1900xt 512mb
Gigabyte 3D Aurora Case
Custom Watercooling loop CPU+GPU
Seasonic S12 500w
And assorted drives

Once its all assembled, Ill run some benches and post bajillions of pics.

awesome, i can't wait to see the results!!!!! looks like i'm finally getting some competition round here for my league..

all you 8800 peoples can suck on it for now... until i get my 8800 o_O

Well judging by the fact that my thread does not relate in any way shape or form to the 8800 series of nvidia gpu's and by the fact that someone only posted to say something negative about said gpu, and finally judging by the fact that in general one flames negative comments about something they do not like, I think it would suffice to say that COD2-fanatics' comment was in fact a flame.

-aspire

COD2_fanatic said:
screw the 8800 they're nothing but a waste of money right now

There worth the money.

Anyone cant wait to see the finished product aspire.

Itll be a nice afternoons work getting everything together. Gotta rebuild the good ol water cooling loop.

So, ill be sure to take a bunch of pics. After this stuff, my computer will have cost me something like 14 or 15 hundred dollars. YIKES!

COD2_fanatic said:
screw the 8800 they're nothing but a waste of money right now

when a gts is better than a gx2 and costs less... its not a waste of money...

and when you get it as a trade in for a x1950xtx... who cares... its awesome... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom