Aspire XDreamer II Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDK

Baseband Member
Computer is up and running, my temp display works and the 3 LED lights on the right side of the case work. The three on the left side don't. Any help on how to connect or something or how to fix the problem. I have found a wire with a 2 hole adapter which might be it, just havnt found a place to hook it to the motherboard. Thanks in advance.

Maybe im not understanding, but your trying to connect 6 lights in your computer.....!?!?

its easy theres connectors that come from the case just look for the ones that arent plugged in and every thing should work

wjcros said:
its easy theres connectors that come from the case just look for the ones that arent plugged in and every thing should work

yep, just be carefull of not turning your pc on with that little wire loose. B/c if it gets to touch your mobo. IT might get fried. ;o

I have the case, your problem:

The 3 on left and three on right each go to one connector (so two connectors for all 6)

Both of these plug into a Y-Cable splitter that swtiches into a molex connector, which you pluf into PSU.

Obveously the side that has the 3 lights out has the connector undone (they actually come out quite easily), so just open it up and towards the front bottom you will see blu/white wires leading to a two-pined connector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom