Status
Not open for further replies.

decibaL

Custom User Title
Ew. only 2945.36 stable BOOOO

argg-2945-36-mhz-w-3600-a-152034
CPU-Z Validator Databasehttp://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=233654
show_oc.php

went to 320 fsb and rebooted during prime95 w/ temps hitting 60s centi., so I rebooted and went back to bios to go back down and it restarted in bios, lol so w/e ill take the 310 and go get a muffin

speedfan, its actually accurate too cuz bios reports same temps, idles at 28 right now, but with 1.5V it will hit 60 easily with 100 percent load, Note: it's under Temp 3 in speedfan not core

Oh yea, i just had a real look at your pic and just ended cracking up for the past few minutes

lol happy t-bag...
hmm, which mobo do you have? i need to try speedfan again, cos it was always wrong for me...i'll try it now.
yeah dude up in the 1.5 range you really arent going to see much improvement over 1.425.
BUT at the same time, 100 percent load..you arent going to do that very easy without using p95 or orthos...
they are good for testing stability, but the temps you reach while using them you typically will not reach in everyday applications.
what are the temps at like a 60% load?

well im not minding my load temps, right now its at 35ish with all fans turned low, basically inaudible when its right under me, im using a biostar 550se so the speedfan sensors might be different for you, and for some reason this board overrides what i set in bios for voltage and just does w/e it wants (idles at 1.36v and goes to 1.506v - and yes i turned off cool-n-smart)
and at 60 % load its at 48

60 is probably a good percentage to assume what it will usually be working at.
yeah, speedfan says that my computer is on fire (evga 590 sli) lol.
get the extiguisher.

yeaaa.. i usually just ignore the ones saying 137 (maybe the capacitors) and -60 (???)

just have your speedfan running, and open your cpu benchmarking programs and see which temp rises the fastest thus giving your cpu temp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom