anyone use a different resivior with thier TT bigwater pump???

Status
Not open for further replies.
im having huge issues with one of the drivebay radiator fittings leaking only when under pressure, the dangerden fitting is nice and water tight, im only having one fitting leak, it should be zero but, its thermaltake radiator.............. i threaded it with that white tape and everything, i think the O-ring on it is just too small and when tightened it just bulges to one side of the fitting so the other side leaks....

both radiator fittings were bad but one i fixed, they must have to be on the spot perfect fit(my other stock radiator came glued where im having this problem, but this came with two sizes so they have to be interchangeable)

would silicone work? i have tons

i have about 19 fittings in this case i have to check, i know, thats alot...

6 are in the gpu block cause it came with a short anti-kink hose so i kept it on there

It sounds like your tightening the fittings too tight. If they have a rubber seal hand tighten them and then use a wrench to tighten them another 1/4 turn and it should be snug. If that doesn't work I would think the silicone would work. I usually wipe a little petroleum jelly (Vasoline) on the threads, it makes a great water tight seal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom